GUJARAT ENVIRONMENT MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE (GEMI) (An Autonomous Institute of Government of Gujarat) Published Following Post. Details are given Below. Stay Updates here to get more information.
- The Last Date of Online Application is 30-09-2017
Name of the Post
- Senior Scientific Assistant (Adv. No. GEMI-02-09/2017)
I. Should not be less than 18 years and more than 35 of years of age.
II. Should be a Graduate Degree from a Recognized University or Institute in the discipline of Environmental Science/ Chemistry / Bio-Chemistry / Microbiology / Aquatic Biology / Marine Biology / BioScience / Biotechnology.
III. Should have the basic Knowledge of Computer Application as prescribed in Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules 1967, as an amendment from time to time.
IV. Should possess adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi.
V. Candidates having Bachelor’s degree in disciplines other than above shall be ineligible.
- The applicants who do not fulfill the required qualification will be rejected.
- The candidates shall furnish formula/method approved by recognized University/Institute for calculation of percentage when the percentage of marks is not given by the University.
- Age as on the last date fixed for application shall be considered for calculation of maximum age limit.
- Age relaxation will be given to General Category female candidates and SC, ST & SEBC male candidates up to 5 years and SC, ST & SEBC female candidates upto 10 years as per Government of Gujarat’s GR. No. CRR-112008-282323-G5, dated 06-10-2015.
- Only Caste Certificates issued by Government of Gujarat shall be considered as valid.
- SEBC candidates would be required to produce Non-Creamy Layer certificate as on 0104-2017.
- For candidates who are already in Gujarat Govt. service, either as a permanent or a temporary officiating continuously for six months and had not crossed age limit prescribed for the advertised post at the time of his first appointment, the relaxation will be 5 years or extent years for which service has been put in by him/her, whichever is less as per Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules 1967. For details refer to the aforesaid rules.
- Selected candidates may be posted to any branches/offices in Gujarat as per requirements of this Institute or may be transferred in future to places outside Headquarters.
- The candidate who is presently working in Government/Semi Government/Local Bodies will have to apply through proper channel, otherwise, their application will be rejected.
- Syllabus of the examination and model questions please visit our website www. gemi.gujarat.gov.in. The tentative date of examination is 15-10-2017.
- Provided that no interview shall be conducted for the post of Senior Scientific Assistant as per Government of Gujarat vide notification no. GR No. PRC-102015-1223-K, dated 06-11-2015.
- 9300/- to 34800/- Grade Pay 4400/-
- For General Category Candidates: 500/- per application
- SC, ST, SEBC & Female Candidates: 250/- per application
Notification Click Here
Apply Online Click Here