Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Limited (PGVCL) Published Post for “vidyut sahayak (junior engineer- civil)” More Details About Online Application Form, Fees Details, Vacancy Details, Given below.
- Starting Online Application is 05-05-2017
- Last Date of Online Application is 25-05-2017
- Last day for online Fee Collection is 25–05–2017
- Last Date for Payment in SBI Branch is 29-05-2017
- Last date for submission documents by RPAD is 06-06-2017
NAME OF THE POST
- Vidyut Sahayak (junior engineer- civil)
Total No. of Post = 3
- B.E. (Civil) or B.Tech. (Civil), full-time Regular course from recognized University with minimum
- 60% marks for General category candidates and
- 55% for SEBC / SC category candidates
The aggregate of 7th & 8th semester, first trial without ATKT.
The requirement of percentage mentioned above will be considered as the exact percentage and no rounding up of percentage will be allowed for deciding the eligibility of the candidate.
|General ( UR) /SEBC Candidates||
NOTIFICATION CLICK HERE
Format for Affidavite Click Here
APPLY ONLINE CLICK HERE
Also Show Exam Syllabus For this Job Click Here
Note: – Candidates are requested to take the print out of the filled up application and to submit the same with the photocopies of below-mentioned documents on or before 06 / 06 /2017 on the following address by RPAD / Speed Post only.
Applications received through sources other than RPAD/ Speed post shall not be taken into the consideration.
(Note: – It is compulsory to mention the generated Application Number & to write “Application for the post of Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer)-Civil” on the envelope).
I/c. General Manager (HR)
Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Limited,
Regd. & Corporate Office,
“Paschim Gujarat Vij Seva Sadan”,
Nana Mava Main Road, Laxminagar, Rajkot – 360 004.
Documents to be submitted with the Application print out.
- Two Passport size Photographs.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- The copy of Mark Sheets of all years/semesters of Graduation. (For Points/Grade system the candidates are requested to attach transcript showing conversion of Points/Grade into percentage of 7th & 8th semester).
- Degree Certificate.
- O.C. as mentioned in point No.15.
- Caste Certificate (If belonging to reserved category)
- Latest Non-Creamy Layer Certificate (If belonging to SEBC category).
- Medical Certificate (For Physical Handicapped Candidates), issued by Civil Surgeon.
- Death Certificate and affidavit as per given format on the non judicial stamp of Rs. 20/- (For Widow Candidates).
- Domicile Certificate.
- In the case of Ex-Armed force personnel, appropriate certification should be attached.
- In a case of a dependent of retired employees, relieving office order should be attached. A copy of proof of fees paid.
Any Other relevant documents.
AGE CRITERIA (As on the date of issuance of the advertisement- i.e.05/05/2017)
|General (UR) Candidates||
|SEBC / SC Candidates||
Relaxation in upper age limit to other categories shall be given as under
|Physically Handicapped Candidates (OA, OL & HH only) *||
Upto age of 45 Years
|Ex. Armed Force Personnel||
|Dependent of Retired Employee of PGVCL||
Upto age of 40 Years