CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION (CBSE) published Noticed for NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST (NEET) exam.More Details About Fee Structure and more details about form filling in mentioned below.
- Please read the instructions, procedure and Information Bulletin carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form.
- NEET (UG) will be conducted as per the directives of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Medical Council of India and Dental Council of India. For details, check Admission Notice available on Website.
- Candidates can apply for NEET (UG), 2017 “Online” only.
- Indian Nationals, Non Resident Indians (NRIs), Oversees Citizen of India (OCIs), Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) & Foreign Nationals are eligible to appear in NEET (UG)-2017 & also eligible for 15% All India Quota seats.
- The Age criteria for appearing in NEET (UG), 2017 is as follows:
For Candidates of Unreserved Category (UR) born on or between 08.05.1992 and 01.01.2001 For Candidates of SC/ST/OBC Category born on or between 08.05.1987 and 01.01.2001
- The upper age limit for NEET is 25 years as on the date of examination with relaxation of 5 years for candidates belonging to OBC/SC/ST category.
- A maximum of 03 (Three) attempts are allowed for every candidate.
- Please ensure your eligibility as per the eligibility conditions given in the Information Bulletin.
- Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Information Bulletin and on the website.
- Requirement of Aadhaar- Clarification
- All the Indian citizen candidates should possess AADHAAR card issued by UIDAI. At the time of filling application form of NEET (UG)–2017, the candidates will have to enter their AADHAAR number, name, date of birth & gender which will be validated with the UIDAI’s data.
- In case, these particulars do not match, the candidates will not be able to fill the application form for NEET (UG)–2017. Therefore, the candidates are advised to ensure that their AADHAAR card has correct details of their name, date of birth & gender as per school records.
- If there is some mismatch in these details, the candidates should immediately get it corrected in AADHAAR data or school records, as the case may be.
- Applicants not yet enrolled for Aadhaar, are hereby required to make application for Aadhaar enrolment in case he/she is entitled to obtain Aadhaar as per section 3 of Aadhaar Act. Such applicant may visit any Aadhaar enrolment center (list available at www.uidai.gov.in) to get enrolled for Aadhaar.
- In order to facilitate such applicants who are not having Aadhaar, the CBSE has especially set up facilitation centres in each city of examination for the purpose of Aadhaar enrolment. The applicants can approach such facilitation centres who will not charge any amount from any applicant for Aadhaar enrolment. The list of the facilitation centre is available on www.cbseneet.nic.in. These applicants who have enrolled for Aadhaar and have not received Aadhaar should enter 28 digit Aadhaar Enrolment ID printed on the Aadhaar enrolment slip at the time of filling online application form for NEET (UG) 2017.
- In case Aadhaar enrolment facility is not available at the facilitation centres, the applicants should submit a request for Aadhaar enrolment. The facilitation centre will issue a registration number to such applicants. This registration number should be entered by the applicants at the time of filling online application form for NEET (UG) 2017.
- The above provisions shall be applicable in all states except J&K, Assam & Meghalaya.
- For foreign Nationals, Oversees Citizen of India (OCI’s), Persons of Indian Origin (PIO’s), Passport Number is the mandatory requirement for filling up of the online application of NEET-2017.
- The applicants who have passed or appearing in Class XII examination from the states of J&K, Assam & Meghalaya need to enter the passport number, ration card number, bank account number or any other valid Govt. identity number provided they should select the city of examination in these states only. The online application process will start from 31st January, 2017 onwards. The last date for application is 01st March, 2017 and fee can be paid upto 01st March 2017.
Examination Fee Details and last date for submission of Online Application Form:
Submission of on-line application forms For Fee Through online Modes 31.01.2017 (Tuesday) to 01.03.2017 (Wednesday)
SCHEDULE FOR CORRECTION
On-line correction of data in application form One week after the last date is over Tentative date for uploading of Admit Cards on website* 15.04.2017 (Saturday) Date of Examination, NEET(UG), 2017 07.05.2017 (Sunday) Display of OMR Sheet* The date will be intimated on website Display of Answer Key* The date will be intimated on website Declaration of Result* 08th June, 2017(Thursday) *For exact date, candidate may remain in touch with website.
- Uploading of Photograph and Signature
- The Scanned image of the Photograph of the candidate should be in JPG format and Image size should be between 10Kb to 100Kb.
- The Scanned image of Signature of the candidate should be in JPG format and Image size should be between 3Kb to 20K
- The fee can be remitted in the following ways:
- By Credit Card/Debit Card.
- Net Banking/UPI.
- E-wallet of Common Services Centre and other service providers.
- Please keep all these documents for future reference:
S.No. Documents (i) Proof of remittance of fee (ii) Computer Generated Confirmation Page of online Application (iii) Copy of the System generated Self Declaration in respect of candidates from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and J & K who have opted for seats under 15% All India Quota
- Candidates must preserve their Admit Card and all documents as mentioned in serial No.-9 till the admission in College or Institution is over.
- Candidate is required to mention only his/her own or parent’s mobile number (only one application can be filledin with one mobile no. and e-mail ID) as all information/communication will be sent by CBSE on registered mobile number and e-mail ID.
- Candidate is allowed to submit only one Application Form. Multiple Applications of a candidate are liable to be rejected.
Fore More Details Click to Below Links
Apply Online Click Here
Information Bulletin Click Here
Admission Notice – 2017 Click Here
Admission Notice 2017 – Hindi Click Here
Notification for Aadhaar Click Here
Syllabus (NEET-UG) Click Here
Schedule Click Here
Last Date and Fees detail Click Here
Examination Centers Click Here