National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (II) (NDA) Published Vacancy 2017. More Details Given Below in the Post. Stay Updates here to Get Latest Jobs, Bank Jobs & Quiz.
- Last Date of Online Registration 30.06.2017
Name of the Post with No. of Vacancy
- National Defence Academy: 335 Posts
(208 for Army, 55 for Navy and 72 for Air Force)
- Naval Academy: 55 Posts(10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme)
(i) For Army Wing of National Defence Academy:—12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
(ii) For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy:—12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
Age Limits, Sex and Marital Status
- Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd January 1999 and not later than 1st January 2002 are eligible.
- Candidates (excepting SC/ST candidates/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs specified in Note 2 below who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/MasterCard/Rupay Credit/Debit Card.
- See Official Syllabus Notification Given Below.
Exam Syllabus Click Here
Apply Online Click Here