High Court of Gujarat Published Recruitment for the Cadre of Civil Judge 2017-18. More Details Given Below in the Post.Stay Daily Updates Here To Get Updates for Job and Quiz.
- Last date of Application is 22-06-2017
- Date of Preliminary Examination is 13-08-2017
- Date of Main Written Examination is 10-09-2017
- Viva-Voce Test (Oral Interview) is Oct/Nov. 2017
Name of the Post
- CIVIL JUDGES (No.RC/0719/2017)
No. of Vacancy
|General||Scheduled Castes||Scheduled Tribes||Socially &|
Other than (PH)
(i) A prospective Candidate must possess a Degree in Law from a University recognized by law in India & –
- must be practicing as an Advocate in Courts of Civil and/orCriminal Jurisdiction on the last date fixed for submission of Online Application. Candidates, who have passed the Degree in Law from the academic year 2009-2010 and onwards, must have also passed the All India Bar Examination, in order to be considered as eligible for being termed as a Practicing Advocate.
- must be working in the Courts or other Allied Departments on the last date fixed for receipt of applications.
Note: Candidates working in the Courts or other Allied Departments, should be holding LL.B. Degree of 03 Years’ Course or 05 Years’ Course from the recognized University.
(ii) Must possess Certificate(s), certifying to be possessing Basic Knowledge of Computer Application / Operation, issued by a Government Institute or other recognized Institute, as set out by the Government of Gujarat in General Administrative Department Resolution No. PRCH-102005-1532-K, dated 30/09/2006 and Resolution No.CRR-10-2007-120320-G.5 dated 13/08/2008.
- General & OBC 800/- Rs.
- SC/ST/SEBC/PH 400/- Rs.
Notification Click Here
Apply Online Click Here
Exam Syllabus Click Here