[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ admin_label=”section”][et_pb_row admin_label=”row”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ parallax=”off” parallax_method=”on”][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text”]
Gujarat State Eligibility Test (GSET) for Assistant Professor Application Form Available Now. More Details See Below Details.
- Last Date of Online Application is 08-06-2017
- Starting of Fee Collection is 01 – 05 – 2017
- Last day for Fee Collection is 09 – 06 – 2017
- Date of Examination is 27 – 08 – 2017
Name of the Post
- Gujarat State Eligibility Test (GSET) for Assistant Professor
Condition of Eligibility
- Only those candidates are eligible to appear in the GSET who have completed/are studying in the final year or semester of a UGC specified Master’s degree.
- Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (General) (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognized by UGC in Humanities (including languages) and Social Science, Computer Science & Applications, Sciences are eligible for GSET Examination. The Other Backward Classes (OBC) belonging to non-creamy layer / Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Physically Handicapped (PH)/ Visually Handicapped (VH) category candidates who have secured at least 50% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s degree or equivalent examination are eligible for GSET Examination.
- More Information Given Below in Notification File.
- Rs. 800/- for General & OBC (Male Candidates)
- Rs. 700/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
SET & Post Graduation Subject
|Subject Name||Medium of Question Paper||P. G. Course|
P. G. Subject(S)
|Mathematical Science||English||M.Sc. / M.A.|
Mathematics / Statistics
Physics / Physical
Chemistry / Chemical Science
Life Science / Botany /
Biochemistry / Virology /Bioinformatics
|History||English & Gujarati||M.A.|
|Sociology||English & Gujarati||M.A.|
|Economics||English & Gujarati||M.A.|
|Political Science||English & Gujarati||M.A.|
Political Science / Politics
|Education||English & Gujarati||M. Ed. /|
|Psychology||English & Gujarati||M.A.|
|English & Gujarati||M. Lib./ M. Lis.|
Library and Information Science
|Law||English & Gujarati||LL. M.|
|Commerce||English & Gujarati||M. Com.|
|Management||English & Gujarati||M. B. A.|
|Computer Science and Application||English||M.C.A /|
(Comp. Sci. / IT)
Computer Science and
|Physical Education||English & Gujarati||M. P. Ed.|
|Philosophy||English & Gujarati||M.A.|
|Home Science||English & Gujarati||M.Sc. / M.A.|
|Geography||English & Gujarati||M.Sc. / M.A.|
Scheme of Examination
- GSET Examination will consist of three papers. All the three papers will consist of only objective type questions and will be held in two separate sessions as under:
|Session||Paper||Marks||Number of Question|
|First||I||100||60 out of which 50 question to be attempted|
09.30 A.M. to 10.45 A.M.
|II||100||50 questions all are|
11.00 A.M. to 12.15 P.M.
|III||150||75 questions all are|
02.00 P.M. to 4.30 P.M
Notification Click Here
Apply Online Click Here