GPSC (Gujarat Public Service Commision) Published various post for 2017. Details About Online Form Filing, Age, Fees and Educational Details Given Below.
No Experience for this Job
Starting date of Application is 15-03-2017
Last date of Application is 31-03-2017
Date of Preliminary Examination 04-06-2017
Date of Main Examination 17,23,24-09-2017
Download Call Letters from 10 Days Before from Exam Dates.
Name of the Post
GPSC (Class – I) Adv. No.GPSC/201617/121
- Deputy Collector (40 Posts)
- Deputy Superintendent of Police (Dy. S.P) (28 Posts)
- District Registrar, Cooperative Societies (07 Posts)
- Superintendent of prohibition and excise (02 Posts)
- Assistant Commissioner of Tribal Development (06 Posts)
Total Posts of Class-I = 83 Posts
GPSC (Class – II) Adv. No.GPSC/201617/121
- Mamaltdar (69 Posts)
- Section Officer (Secretariat) (sachivalay) (96 Posts)
- Section Officer (GPSC) (03 Posts)
- Section Officer (Gujarat Assembly Secretariat) (03 Posts)
- District Development Officer (08 Posts)
- Assistant District Registrar, Cooperative Operatives (22 Posts)
- District inspector of land records (08 Posts)
- Assistant Director, Food and Civil Supply (15 Posts)
- Labour Officer (07 Posts)
- Tribal Development Officer (21 Posts)
Total Posts of Class – II = 252 Posts
Total Posts = 335 Posts
- Any Graduate (Please Read Official Notification Given Below)
- General – 100/- Rs.
- SEBC/SC/ST/PWD/ – No Fees.
- 20 to 35 Years
Class-I : Rs.15,600-39,100 + Rs.5,400 Grade-pay and other allowances (According to 6th Pay Commission) Pay Matrix Level No: 10 Rs.56,100-1,77,500 and other allowances (According to 7th Pay Commission).
Class-II : Rs.9,300-34,800 +Rs.4,600 Grade-pay and other allowances (According to 6th Pay Commission) Pay Matrix Level No: 8 Rs.44,900-1,42,400 and other allowances (According to 7th Pay Commission).
Notification Click Here
Apply Online Click Here
Physical Standards & Exam Sylabus