Food Corporation of India (FCI) established under the Food Corporation Act, 1964 (Act No.37 of 1964) is one of the largest Public Sector Undertakings, dealing with Food Grain Supply-Chain Management invites only online applications for the post of “Watchman” for manning the posts in its depots and offices spread across the Uttar Pradesh Region. Only Online Applications are invited from the eligible candidates who fulfil the prescribed educational qualification, age criteria etc. for the posts given below:
- The Starting Date of online Application is 07-10-2017
- The Last Date of online Application is 06-11-2017
Name of the Post
No. of the Post
- 8TH (Middle) Standard Passed.
- Candidates who have completed and possess the Qualification by 01.09.2017 are only eligible to apply. Candidates who are appearing for the qualifying exam or their proof of passing/result is not declared in public domain through newspapers/websites etc. by 01.09.2017 are NOT ELIGIBLE for applying for these posts.
- Age Limit as on 01.09.2017 18-25 years
- Rs. 8,100/- to Rs. 18,070/-
Candidates except as specified above, applying for the post are required to submit APPLICATION FEE of Rs. 300/- (Rupees Three Hundred Only) excluding bank charges through any one of the following modes of payment:
- SBI Internet Banking, other major bank’s Internet Banking; Debit/Credit Cards (The additional bank charges for all such transactions is to be borne by the candidates in addition to the Application Fee of Rs.300/-.). The last date for making the Payment of Application Fee through this mode is 06.11.2017.
- Cash Payment through e-challan at branches of SBI. The additional bank charges for Challan Mode are to be borne by the candidates. The last date for making the Payment of Application Fee by e-Challan is 06.11.2017.
- IT IS IN THE INTEREST OF THE CANDIDATES TO USE ONLINE MODE OTHER THAN THE CHALLAN MODE TO INSTANTLY COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION PROCESS AND GENERATE THE REGISTERED APPLICATION FORM.
The written examination will consist of a single Examination Paper for the duration of 120 minutes. The WRITTEN TEST will comprise of 120 Multiple Choice Questions of General Knowledge and General Awareness, Numerical Aptitude and Reasoning, Language (Hindi and English) and Current Affairs.
Note: All questions carry equal 1 mark. There will be no negative marking. 2. The Question Papers for Written Test will be bilingual i.e. in English and Hindi both.
PATTERN OF PHYSICAL ENDURANCE TEST (QUALIFYING NATURE):
The successful candidates will be called for Physical Endurance Test which will be of qualifying nature only. The criteria will be as follows:
FOR MALE CANDIDATES:
- 1000 Meters Race – 5 Minutes in one Go.
- Long Jump – 2Meters in 3 Chances.
- HIGH JUMP – 1 Meters in 3 Chances.
FOR FEMALE CANDIDATES:
(1) 800 Meters Race – 5 Minutes in one Go
(2) Long Jump – 2.5 Meters in 3 Chances.
(3) HIGH JUMP – .75 Meters in 3 Chances.