Dena Bank of India Published Vacancy for the Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade Scale-I. More Details About How can Apply Online, Educational Qualification, Payment Details, and More Details Given Below in the post.
- Start Online Application is 18-04-2017
- Last Date of Online Application is 09-05-2017
- Online Payment of Application Fees is 09.05.2017
- Download of Call letter for Examination After 30.05.2017
- Date of Examination (Tentative) is 11.06.2017
Name of the Post
- Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade Scale-I
Number of Student intake per batch
Age as on 01/04/2017
|Out of which|
20 – 29 Years
- Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
- Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs. 400/- for all others
- The learner/candidate will be paid a stipend amount of Rs. 2,500/- (Rs. Two Thousand Five Hundred only) every month for the entire duration of the program in order to meet theirs out of pocket expenses and their living expenses. Further, during the internship of three months, additional stipend of Rs. 7,500/- will be paid.
Notification Click Here
Apply Online Click Here
Candidates shall be selected by Dena Bank through a selection process consisting of an (open) online exam followed by Group Discussions and Interviews. The selection process aims at getting applicants who are likely to succeed in various roles in the Bank. The endeavor is to select people who are bright, have good communication skills (both oral and written), are dedicated, can work effectively in teams, are passionate about their career goals and who display integrity and a positive attitude.
|SL||Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
(related to Banking Industry)
Group discussion #
|personal Interview #|
- Minimum qualifying marks in group discussion and interview are 40 % (35% in case of SC/ST/OBC and Physically Handicapped candidates.