BMSC (Baroda Manipal School of Banking ) Published 9 month PG Diploma Course.More Information Who can apply, last date, available seats Given Below. stay connect with us.
- Start date for Online Registration is 01-04-2017
- Online Payment of Application Fees is 01-04-2017 to 01-05-2017
- Last date for Online Registration is 01-05-2017
- Download of Call letter for Examination is 12-05-2017
- Date of Examination (Tentative) is 27-05-2017
Name of the Post
- Post Graduate Certificate in Banking and Finance course from Manipal University
No. of Seats
Number of Student intake
Age (As on 01.04.2017)
Minimum- 20 years
- Qualification (As on 01.05.2017) – Degree (Graduation) with minimum 55% (50% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs. 750/- for all others
Notification Click Here
Apply Online Click Here
Candidates shall be selected by BOB through a selection process consisting of an (open) online exam followed by Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion and Interview.
The selection process aims at getting applicants who are likely to succeed at various roles in the Bank. The endeavour is to select people who are bright, have good communication skills (both oral and written), are dedicated, can work effectively in teams, are passionate about their career goals and who display integrity and a positive attitude.
|Type||SL||Name of the Test||No of Question||Max. Marks||Time|
|Objective Test||1||Reasoning||50||50||2 Hour|
|3||General Awareness (related to Banking Industry)||50||50|
|Descriptive Test||5||English Language||02||50||30 Minutes|
Center for Online Test