State Bank of India (SBI) Published Recruitment Notice for Specialist Cadre Officers on Regular & Contract Basis. Stay Updates Here to get Notification about this Vacancy. Here You can see More details about how can fill the form online, last date of online application, the name of the post, no. of the post, see more details in given below.
- Starting date of Online Application is 25-07-2017
- The last date of Online Application is 10-08-2017
- The last date of Online Payment is 10-08-2017
- Hard Copy Submission before 21-08-2017
Name of the Post
- DGM (Cyber Security) (1 Post)
- AGM (Cyber Security) (1 Post)
- Dy. Manager (IS Audit) (5 Post)
- Vice President – Customer Analytics (Asset Products) (1 Post)
- Senior Manager (Product Specialist) (2 Post)
- Vice president (Complaints Management) (1 Post)
- Assistant Vice President (IS Audit) (5 Post)
- Senior Manager (IS Audit) (5 Post)
- For Educational Qualification Please read official Notification given below on notification pdf file.
- DGM (Cyber Security) (28 to 45 Years)
- AGM (Cyber Security) (26 to 40 Years)
- Dy. Manager (IS Audit) (21 to 35 Years)
- Vice President – Customer Analytics (Asset Products) (26 to 45 Years)
- Senior Manager (Product Specialist) (27 to 35 Years)
- Vice president (Complaints Management) (27 to 35 Years)
- Assistant Vice President (IS Audit) (32 to 45 Years)
- Senior Manager (IS Audit) (28 to 40 Years)
- SC/ST/PWD Rs.100/- (Intimation Charges only)
- General and OBC Rs. 600/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)
How to Apply
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR THE REGULAR AND CONTRACTUALPOSITIONS :
Selection for these posts will be by shortlisting and interview.
Candidates are advised to send the computer generated hard copy of application duly signed and pasted with their recent photographs along with relevant documents (ID Proof, date of birth, educational qualification certificates, experience certificates, current pay slip, Form 16/ITR-2016-17, OBC (Non-Creamy Layer), PWD (OH) Certificate and brief resume) to :
The General Manager, State Bank of India, Corporate Centre,
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Atlanta Building,
3rd floor, Plot No. 209, VBR, Block No.III, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021.
In a case of non-receipt of print out of online applications with required documents by 21.08.2017, their candidature will not be considered for the shortlisting and interview. An envelope superscribed with ‘Application for the post of ………………… ’
Please email the soft copy of resume to this office on” email@example.com”, in addition to hard copy.
Interview: Adequate number of candidates as decided by the Bank will be called for Interview. The qualifying marks in Interview will be as decided by the Bank.
Merit List: for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in the interview only. In case more than one candidate score the cut-off marks [common mark at the cut off point], such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, both in the select list as well as on the wait list.