RBI Call Letters for Office Attendant. Reserve Bank of India Published Call Letters for the Post of Office Attendent. See More Details on the Post
Commencement of Call letter Download 19 – 12 – 2017
Closure of Call letter Download 06 – 01 – 2018
See Link Below on Exam Syllabus
The on-line Test will comprise the following objective type multiple choice tests as stated below :
|Name of the Tests||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
The time for the test is 90 minutes; however you may have to be at the venue for approximately 120-180 minutes including the time required for logging in, collection of the call letters, going through the instructions etc. All tests except test of English Language will be provided in English and Hindi. Out of the five answers to a question only one will be the correct answer. You have to select the most appropriate answer and ‘mouse click’ that alternative which you feel is appropriate/ correct. The alternative/ option that you have clicked on will be treated as your answer to that question. There will be penalty for wrong answers marked by you. For every wrong answer marked by you, 1/4th of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
The Scores of Online Test will be obtained by adopting the following procedure :
- Number of questions answered correctly by a candidate in each objective test is considered for arriving at the Corrected Score after applying penalty for wrong answers.
- The Corrected Scores so obtained by a candidate are made equivalent to take care of the minor difference in difficulty level, if any, in each of the objective tests held in different sessions to arrive at the Equated Scores*
*Scores obtained by candidates on any test are equated to the base form by considering the distribution of scores of all the forms.
- Testwise scores and scores on total is reported with decimal points upto two digits.
Note : Cutoffs may be applied in two stages :
- On scores in individual tests
- On Total Score
Please note that the types of questions in this handout are only illustrative and not exhaustive. In the actual Test you will find questions of a higher difficulty level on some or all of these types and also questions on the types not mentioned here.
Some sample questions are given below.
This is a test to see how well you can think and also to judge your aptitude/ knowledge of working on computer. It contains questions of various kinds.
Q.1. Directions : In the following question, there are five letter groups or words in each question. Four of these letter groups or words are alike in some way, while one is different. Find the one which is different.
(1) black (2) red (3) green (4) paint (5) yellow
Q.2. The town of Paranda is located on Green lake. The town of Akram is West of Paranda. Tokhada is East of Akram but West of Paranda. Kakran is East of Bopri but West of Tokhada and Akram. If they are all in the same district, which town is the farthest West ?
(1) Paranda (2) Kakran (3) Akram (4) Tokhada (5) Bopri
Q.3. If the letters in the word TOPS can be rearranged to form a meaningful word beginning with O, the last letter of that word is your answer. If more than one such word can be formed, M is the answer and if no such word can be formed, X is the answer.
(1) T (2) P (3) M (4) S (5) X
Q.4. If the first and the second letters in the word ‘DEPRESSION’ were interchanged, also the third and the fourth letters, the fifth and sixth letters and so on, which of the following would be the seventh letter from the right ?
(1) R (2) O (3) S (4) I (5) Other than those given as options
This is a test to see how well you know English. Your English language ability would be tested through questions on grammar, vocabulary, sentence completion, synonyms, antonyms, comprehension of a passage, etc.
Q.1-2. Directions : Pick out the most appropriate word from amongst the words given below each sentence to complete it meaningfully.
Q.1. He quickly glanced ………………………… the book to find what it said about the Indian economy.
(1) at (2) through (3) in (4) to (5) over
Q.2. The counsel urged the court to ……………………… down the obnoxious law.
(1) enact (2) enforce (3) cancel (4) strike (5) declare
Q.3-4. Directions : Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part of the sentence is your answer. If there is no error, the answer is (5).
Q.3. I am twenty / two years old / when I first / joined the bank. No error
(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)
Q.4. To the Hindus / the Ganga is / holier than / any other river. No error
(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)
This test is designed to measure your awareness about the past and present events.
Q.1. OSCAR awards are given for best performance in which of the following field ?
(1) Films (2) Literature (3) Sports (4) Science (5) Social Service
|Q.2. R. K. Laxman is famous for –––––|
| (1) Painting (2) Cartoons
(4) Film Direction (5) Other than those given as options
Q.3. “Kumbh-Mela” is held in our country after every –––––
|(3) Screenplay Writing|
| (1) 6 years (2) 10 years
(4) 14 years (5) Other than those given as options
|(3) 12 years|
Q.4. Who among the following is the current Finance Minister of India ?
(1) Shri Arun Jaitley (2) Shri Narendra Modi (3) Shri P. Chidambram (4) Shri Amit Shah (5) Other than those given as options
This test is designed to measure how fast and accurate you are in dealing with numbers, viz. computation, quantitative reasoning, interpretation of tables and graphs etc.
Q.1-2. Directions : In each of the following questions, you have to find out what will come in place of the question mark (?).
Q.1. 42 + 73 + 137 = ?
(1) 352 (2) 252 (3) 242 (4) 142 (5) Other than those given as options
Q.2. 0.7 x 0.5 = ?
(1) 35 (2) 0.35 (3) 0.0035 (4) 0.035 (5) Other than those given as options
Q.3. At 10 paise each, how many paise will 6 lemons cost ?
(1) 6 (2) 10 (3) 60 (4) 610 (5) Other than those given as options
Q.4. Which of the following can be exact multiple of 4 ?
(1) 27114 (2) 58204 (3) 48402 (4) 32286 (5) Other than those given as options
Q.5. If the profit made by selling a pen for Rs.10 is as much as its cost, what is the cost price of the pen ?
(1) Rs.3/- (2) Rs.5/- (3) Rs.10/- (4) Rs.20/- (5) Other than those given as options
Download Exam Call Letters – Click Here