National Mineral Development Corporation – NMDC Limited, a Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Steel, Government of India and a multi-locational, Multi-product and consistently profit making Mining & Mineral Exploration Organization with the large turnover. NMDC is in the process of massive expansion and
diversification both in India and abroad. NMDC is setting up a 3.0 MTPA Integrated Steel Plant at Nagarnar near Jagdalpur, Chhattisgarh State. The Company has also undertaken a Slurry Pipeline Project for laying of Slurry Pipeline between Bailadila and Visakhapatnam (A.P.) via Nagarnar, Jagdalpur. NMDC is now inviting applications from suitable persons for the following posts for Donimalai Iron Ore Mine, Donimalai Township-583118, Dist. Bellary, Karnataka. See More Details given below in the Post.
- Starting Date of online Application is – 17-01-2018
- The Last date of online application is – 19-02-2018
Name of the Post
- Maintenance Assistant (Mech) (Trainee) (114 Posts)
- Maintenance Assistant (Elect) (Trainee) (40 Posts)
- HEM (MECH) Grade–III (Trainee) /MCO Grade-III (Trainee) (04 Posts)
- Electrician Grade-III (Trainee) (04 Posts)
- HEM Operator Grade-III (Trainee) (02 Posts)
- QCA Grade–III (Trainee) (05 Posts)
- Maintenance Assistant (Mech) (Trainee) – ITI in Welding / Fitter / Machinist /Turner / Motor Mechanic / Diesel Mechanic/Auto Electrician.
- Maintenance Assistant (Elect) (Trainee) – ITI in Electrical Trade.
- HEM (MECH) Grade–III (Trainee) /MCO Grade-III (Trainee) – Essential – Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Three years course) Desirable – Possess a valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License
- Electrician Grade-III (Trainee) – Three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering with Industrial/ Domestic Electrical Installations Certificate.
- HEM Operator Grade-III (Trainee) – Three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/ Automobile Engineering with Heavy Vehicle Driving License (HVDL)
- QCA Grade–III (Trainee) – Graduate in B.Sc (Chemistry/Geology) Post Qualification Experience: One year experience in sampling work is essential
- Gen / OBC – 150/- Rs.
- other Candidates – No Fees
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 30 Years
|Name of the Post||Stipend During
|Next 06 Months|
|3||HEM (MECH) Grade –
III (Trainee) / MCO
Grade –III (Tr) (RS-04)
|4||Electrician Grade-III (Trainee) (RS-04)||12000/-||12500/-|
|5||HEM Operator Grade
–III (Trainee) (RS-04)
|6||QCA Grade –III
How to Apply
Applications will be considered both in online as well as offline mode. The candidate has to apply only in one mode i.e. either on-line or off-line.
Online Mode – Eligible candidates would be required to apply online through NMDC website www.nmdc.co.in (link available on the “Careers” page of the website). The site will be available/ activated from 10:00 AM on 17.01.2018 to 19.02.2018
Offline Mode – Candidates should send duly filled the application in the prescribed format as specified in Annexure-I of notification on or before 19.02.2018 to the following address:
“Post Box No.1383, Post Office, Humayun Nagar, Hyderabad, Telangana State, Pin- 500028”.
Candidates are required to super scribe on the envelope i.e. the employment notification number, name of the post for which they are applying while sending the application without which such applications are liable to be rejected.
Official Notification Click Here
Exam Syllabus Click Here
Apply Online Click Here