Indian Coast Guard Navik (DB) online application 2018: Indian Coast Guard Published Requirments for the Post of Navik Cook. You can See more details in the Below post.
- Starting date of online Application is – 15-10-2018
- Last date of online application – 29-10-2018
Name of the Post
- Cook. – They would be required to prepare food as per menu (both vegetarian and non-vegetarian including handling of meat products) and accounting of ration. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties for the efficient running of the organization.
- Steward. – They would be required to serve food in the officer’s messes as waiters, housekeeping, maintenance and accounting of funds, wine and stores handling, preparation of menu etc. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties for the efficient running of the organization.
- 10th Class with 50% marks in aggregate from a board of Education recognized by Central/State Government. (5% relaxation in above minimum cut off will be given for SC/ST candidates and outstanding sports person of National level who has obtained 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in any field sports events at the Open National Championship/ Interstate National Championship. This relaxation will also be applicable to the ward of Coast
Guard uniform personnel deceased while in service).
- 18 to 22 years
- 21,700/- to 47,600/-
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- PFT will be conducted for all those who qualify the written tests. All candidates are advised to be in possession of sports rig (Shoe, T-shirt, Trouser, socks, etc). Qualifying PFT as per standards prescribe and given below is compulsory.
- The PFT will consist of:-
>> 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
>> 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
>> 10 Push up.
Official Notification Click Here
Online Application Click Here